Amazon Seller vs. Spyderco Policy

Hi guys. I was wondering about Amazon’s/Spyderco’s policies reference trying to sell personally purchased Spyderco knives via Amazon Seller website?

No, I’m not trolling to sell here. I’m just perplexed as to why there is a requirement to have purchase documentation and Spyderco’s permission to sell my knives. Most of which were purchased from BladeHq.

I have not run into this with ZT sales via Amazon Seller service. I suppose they are trying to protect the brand against counterfeit knives. But jeez if I had known about this I’d probably have steered clear of many of my Spyderco purchases.

I do like to occasionally “cull the herd”. Just so I can use/collect a variety of knives as a hobby.

Opinions? Am I being unreasonable in my mini-rant?

I don't think you will get many people here to agree with you but I have been wrong before. Amazon and spyderco are a sore subject for many that have been burned by fakes and spyderco themselves are definitely tired of all the Amazon complaints. Hence why they started taping the boxes closed because of all the people returning used knives or counterfeits. You can always sell your knives here on bladeforums

How much does it cost to sell knives on Amazon? I'm guessing it'll be more than getting a gold membership here.

Sounds like he is already an Amazon seller and wants to

resale
knives
he
bought
from
BladeH .?.?.?

OP?

I don't think Amazon seller is intended for flipping knives you're unhappy with, if you were purchasing knives for the sole purpose of resale you would have the necessary documentation and this would not be an issue. To resell knives that you bought for personal use and decided to get rid of, you should look to Bladeforums, or a few other sites.

Here, eBay, Facebook, and other forum sites are several places that you can sell your knives.

Back