• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

American made throwing knives ?

Thomas Stuckey, Angel Fire Knives, found on ETSY aka AngelfireknivesStore), makes a variety of knives, including throwers. He's mainly into non-throwers lately, but he'll make anything you want as he can work it into his production. Currently living in the Bryan/College Station TX area.

I have sets of 3 types of his throwers and have used them in competition throwing for 12 or 13 years. A set of bowies, a set of rotation throwers (talons) and a set of nospin/antispins - can't remember the model name).

I also have a few of the older Tru-Balance throwers that Bobby Branton still makes. Bobby makes good knives.

Kabar has a couple of throwers. Not so sold on the smaller, cheaper model 1121 (too many holes/stress points) but I like the Thunderhorse, model 1120. I've added leather slabs for handles to make them legal for Mountain Man style throws.

dHdsKbA.jpg

Back