Amy-0 Conspiracy. . . . aka. . . "Trolling On The Internet" . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna start my own rumor mill!

I heard that Busse Combat is a great company that treats it's customers more like friends and family!

Spread that one around if you like.

I don't understand anyone's need to stir things up.

Don't worry Jerry and Amy, we got your back.

Oh, and as a side note. I am one of those "Cyber-Hogs" who probably won't have a chance to to meet the fine folks of Busse Combat in person for many years. But due to Your generosity, Jerry, we can feel a little more part of the Hog crew!

Last edited:
Denounces hogdom, sells INFI, yet still cant resist this place, yep, definitely butt hurt.

To this "Ex-HOG",

Man, you are a lot of work... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Come on! Getting mad at a company for good treatment of customers? Guess there is a few juicy words that can precisely express what we all thing about this 'Ex-HOG' person...
But going on to harass and employee of said company, who is in distress and under a lot of stress... that's just pure a-hole-ness!
If he got rid of all his Busse's then why does he bother to come back and stir trouble?

Way lame.

Amy rules and so does Busse. Rock on, Wauseon! :thumbup::thumbup:

Some people have no Honer,I was one of the new inducties,and proud of the nickname Amy gave me with Jerrys premision,,Pigletts do grow in to hogs ,Its all about Respect,To me We Busse collectors and users are a band of Brothers with a common goal (More knives )Some times you get a Bad egg whick means he was never really a hog but a chicken,duck or SNAKE they all come from eggs.,,

Respect
Gary
bebacon61

Elitism ruin's so many thing's. I never understood this point of view and know Busse Combat will become a better company by diversifying and a new, much broader customer base will emerge from doing so. Why Amy was drug into this individual's argument at a painful time is very unfortunate however, not surprising with the attitude that surround's elitism. :thumbdn:

Sounds like this guy needs a hug!!! I'm volunteering :D

An Ex-HOG who made quite a big deal about selling off all of his Busse Knives simply because he took offense to us allowing all Busse Combat owners the opportunity to be inducted into HOGdom, just won't quit. Now he's trying to hurt our reputation by stirring things up off of the forums. I am very confused by his actions.

Here's a copy of the email that he sent to Amy. She was very upset by this and forwarded it on to me. If the sender really did give a hoot about Amy he wouldn't have sent this to her during this difficult time. I won't post his real name, but felt that I should post this here in case you have also received this troll mail.

"Amy, I have spoke to many others and we find it strange that no where in
Jerry's "Amy-0 is leaving" thread does he say "She is welcome to come back
to work at Busse Combat anytime she wants." Or that you say you like to
return to Busse Combat someday. It just seems a little odd that there was no
mention of ever returning by either side. It is also strange Jerry hasn't
been on the forum in the last year at all except to sell knives, plus all
the recent Busse employees posting filler threads on non-knife related
subjects. It would appear something isn't quite right at Busse Combat. . . . ." Ex-HOG

Dear Ex-HOG,

Amy is dealing with what promises to be a very long-term family illness situation. Leaving our family to take care of hers was a very difficult decision for her to make and it affected all of us very deeply. Amy has been a HUGE part of our family for over 6 years and her leaving knocked the wind out of us all. She is of course welcomed back at anytime. To suggest otherwise is ridiculous. To act as if you really care is even more ridiculous.

To say that I haven't been on the forums, "in the last year at all except to sell knives" is again ridiculous. Do a search.

Giving some of our crew, who have been bugging me for years, the opportunity to post on the forums is not really suspicious either. They really enjoy the forums and only post when they want to. I have found many of their threads to be very funny and enlightening. Sorry if their posts have confused you in any way.

So, please do us all a favor and just go away.

Trying to hurt our reputation either publicly or privately is beneath you.

Jerry

Well put Jerry:thumbup:
I am sure alot of you have questions and your own theory why I left Busse....HERE IS THE TRUTH!!!!

Brad Pitt finally called me and said he can not live without me....LOL:D

(I have come to the conclusion that you have to laugh a little every day, it is good for the soul).:)

So let's be better people and not act like that "Ex-HOG" and go back to be the fun loving family that I miss so much:)

On a side note I had a very long discussion with Jerry last night regarding this and I had to do some digging:) Busse Combat has some very cool things happening soon:thumbup:

All of my love and respect,
Amy

Well put Jerry:thumbup:
I am sure alot of you have questions and your own theory why I left Busse....HERE IS THE TRUTH!!!!

Brad Pitt finally called me and said he can not live without me....LOL:D

(I have come to the conclusion that you have to laugh a little every day, it is good for the soul).:)

So let's be better people and not act like that "Ex-HOG" and go back to be the fun loving family that I miss so much:)

On a side note I had a very long discussion with Jerry last night regarding this and I had to do some digging:) Busse Combat has some very cool things happening soon:thumbup:

All of my love and respect,
Amy

Amy, good idea on the getting back to fun and also just good to hear from you.

Speaking of which, uhoh... it sounds like Brad finally found out you have a nice INFI collection including a MOAB!? :p J/K
Digging... cool things happening... please, do tell! ;)

It is nice to see the crew on the forums, even if it is a little different.
It may make it easier for people to have things to talk about when they meet the crew at Blade or any other show.

Wow what a loser. Stuff like this really pisses me off. If you can't take the heat, get the $@&% out I always say. And, good riddens.

I'm gonna start my own rumor mill!

I heard that Busse Combat is a great company that treats it's customers more like friends and family!

Spread that one around if you like.

I don't understand anyone's need to stir things up.

Don't worry Jerry and Amy, we got your back.

Oh, and as a side note. I am one of those "Cyber-Hogs" who probably won't have a chance to to meet the fine folks of Busse Combat in person for many years. But due to Your generosity, Jerry, we can feel a little more part of the Hog crew!

Sorry man that won't work, that there is pure truth you speak. No rumor or half truths there at all.

This Ex-Hog is just that, and is showing it as such. He has no Hoggedness to be found, sadly.

1. Apparently Mr. Troll didn't read the WHOLE F'IN THREAD before stirring poo.

2. Someone wake Amy up. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back