Amy is Awesome

She truly is a Diamond of a woman. My wife and I are true testaments of how lucky Jerry and crew are to have such a great, hardworking and extremely helpful asset to the company. Amy is excellent!

Freddy and Aris

Amy O is awesome, the angel of infi when she makes those waiting list calls :D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

edit to add, she gets it, she knows what hogs want and why they want it and gives excellent advice and guidance.

She sure is something special. Don't know what I would do without her here.

Garth

Any is one in a Million
There is a heck of a lot of Customer service people out there that should be taking lessons from Amy 0

I had a great experience with Amy too--she takes care of business, and is a heck of a nice person while doing it. Thanks Amy.

Anthony

Yep, agreed! She is super fun to chat with. I even talked to her a little bit about something that was posted here when I last called and she was like, oh yeah, you're that guy... and I was pretty blown away because she is clearly making an effort to know the hogs, be a part of this community on BF... I'm sure she is just being herself and it is a natural thing to her, but to me it is really going above and beyond considering how many customers she must deal with on a regular basis.

Anyway, just another incredible aspect of Busse Combat, but the customer service is as important as the products themselves, imho, so I'm sure glad that they got 'em both in spades! :cool:

Amy is an absolute pleasure to deal with and is an exceptional extension of the Busse brand.

Amy knows us better than we know ourselves, I was on the fence over green micarta vs green g10, I switched twice, Amy was like, "no worries, its ok to change your mind and your order, I dont mind, but my advice is always to go with your first choice."

Well I did, and I waffled no more and am happy with my choice and havent given the other option another thought. She knows her stuff thats for sure.

She's a true gem. I've had the pleasure of speaking to her on a couple of occasions. It's always a good experience!

Back