An alternative to INFI hunts !

contender

For those of you who prefer not to do crossword or jigsaw puzzles and who would rather pay the Home Depot guy to assemble the outdoor grill than fool with it yourself - there is an alternative to spending oodles of time searching for the infamous INFI nuclear payloads -

Its called the Busse Custom Shop !

Albeit somewhat more expensive (although not really when you consider your time is valuable - except of course for Idaho Skunks!) by working with the Custom Shop you get the advantage of having made for you exactly what you want versus just being the lucky (or luckless) scavenger getting what is buried.

And lets not forget the inherent dangers of digging in these wilderness parks - everything from wild animal attacks, park rangers and curious DEA agents - wondering why you are digging in various spots and looking extremely eager and suspicious.

Give me a call or drop me an email !!

Marc
marc@bussecombat.com

Marc,

I had a version of this thought myself. While everybody else is out wasting their money on picks and shovels, I could sit in the comfort of my own home and watch the forums as well as ebay, and just buy knives. Your post takes this one step further, don't even have to look for knives, just email Marc and wait. :cool:

Home depot contracts out grill assembely, they pay those guys about 5 bucks and charge you about 30.

we have some very strange margins at homedepot, for example we sell lumber at or below cost

If there was ever a nuclear retail chain it would be home depot

WTFOver,

You wouldn't notice the wait. . . if you would busy yourself by assembling your grill. ;)

Nimrod,

Hmmmm. . . that explains all of those extra parts that you and I still have in the box when we start grillin' !!!! ;)

Lizard King,

I love Home Depot. . . . I hang out in the tool crib until they call security!!!!! I expect to be banned fairly soon. Maybe you could pull some strings for me. . . you know, maybe some kind of an employee discount card? ;)

Jerry

Home Depot is a playground. Where else can you go up and down the drill isle and test them on wood boards all afternoon :D

Sorry Jerry Friends and Family Discount Day was last sunday, you should have asked me sooner :)

Back