An idea for THIS forum. All please read!

Hey guys,

I have an idea, let me know what you think. I for one do not mind 'hawk sale ads in this forum. It is info on 'hawks, right? If I was looking to buy a hawk, I would love to look at some ads and such. I do understand that no one likes clutter and too many ads can cluter the forum. How about this; Brian, you make a post with a title such as "FOR SALE: Gotta 'hawk or axe to sell, post it HERE." Now whenever someone has a 'hawk or axe to sell they can post it in this thread. I am sure the thread will be updated often and even searched for often to see if there any goodies for sale. It kind of makes a little for sale forum in this one. This way we can see what is for sale and NOT clutter the forum. Maybe spark can even do that thing he does and keep the thread on the top of this forums list. Is this a good idea??

Hi Louis, pardon my jumping in. The problem I foresee is that there is no way to ensure that only those who may rightfully post ads will do so in this forum since it isn't set up to be monitored for sales.

I don't know if Spark would want to set up a separate for sale forum here when there are so many other venues presently available.

Offered as food for thought.

No For Sale posts outside of the For Sale area's. Hawks & Hatchets are fixed blades at most, Gear at least - post them there.

Kevin

Back