Anaconda is in the House !!

Eric Isaacson

Pirate
I just received my Anaconda Sheaths from Dwayne (leatherman) and I could not be happier. They are great. They look great, the workmanship is great and he was very easy to deal with. :D:D

Here are a few pics. If any of you are in need of some good leather sheaths don't hesitate to drop Dwayne an email armoralleather@yahoo.com
attachment.php

YOWZA!!!! Those are beautiful!!!!!! Man, those are great looking sheaths!!! Nice job Leatherman!!!! Excellent work!!!

Way to go Eric! Boy, those are sweet set-ups.

Jerry:cool:

Yowzaa!!!:eek: Looking good....can't wait for mine in dark green and shark skin...to go with my SJCG!!

HOLY COW Jerry, you must have that Hamster powered modem running at full speed. You were able to post before I even got back into the thread :D:D

Oooh, very nice! I just talked to Dwayne about some anaconda duds for my Mr. MoFo...I think it's gonna be pretty snazzy.

Fantastic work!!! They really do the variants justice.

Dwayne, again, you continue to amaze me man :D

Bee-u-tee-ful!! Them's sum mahghty fahn lookin' leather paints on them thar knahvs, Mr Eric! :D

Originally posted by RokJok
Bee-u-tee-ful!! Them's sum mahghty fahn lookin' leather paints on them thar knahvs, Mr Eric! :D

Hey you're talkin' Kentuckian, I can understand that ;):D

Unlike some I'm also fluent in non-kentuckian since I'm not originally from Kentucky. ;):D:D

Looks GREAT! Eric, I would like to check out the craftsmanship on the Blue Grass Bowie and the sheath. Please send both to my home address:rolleyes: :D

Wow, I leave for a couple of hours and look what happens!:eek: :D Thank y'all for all the good comments, Its good to know that my work is that well regarded, I am always very nervous as to what the owner will think of the finished product, Y'know the "It looked so much better in the pictures" syndrome.
I strive to make my work as good as I possibly can, from the 20.00 folder case to the 75.00 inlaid and carved beast of a sheath. :p
Thanks to everyone who makes it possible for me to do what I love to do, and I do this from first light to well beyond nightfall!:) And I am lovin' every second of it!!!!!

SWEET!!:eek: :cool: :D Your work looks sooo nice Dwayne! I can't wait to see that ambi-pancake you are doing for my MoFo!!! The more I see, the more I like.:D ;) :cool:

Eric, PURRDY! PURRDY! PURRDY! Great lookin' Sheaths for Great lookin'
knives!! :cool:
Dwayne, Great Workmanship!!!
I am always in awe of quality craftsmanship!! That's probably why I hang out here!! :)

Back