AND in this corner, weighing...WHAT??? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!

Titanium, 1-piece construction, spike-hawk. Weight about 1 lb. What I would like to see however would be a NG Ranger hammer-poll hawk...:cool:

Talonite one piece, spike hawk with carbon fiber scales. Basically a Talonite version of the Brend Hawk. Maybe even with a cord wrap handle option.

Martin

Everyone who posted gets a shirt!!!!!!!!! :D Send Suzanne your profile name, real name, and shipping address. Also, tell us your shirt size.

We will place an order with WearGuard when we get back from Vegas and you'll have your Mock-T in a couple of weeks...courtesy of American Tomahawk.

The contest is officially closed, because I am totally impatient.

NOW...........check this out!!!!!!!

http://www.americantomahawk.com/main/products.htm

You'll see something new there!

Thanks to all for participating.

Thanks, Andy.
How very, very cool! I can't wait to see this puppy. You guys going to be at ECCKS in March?

My email has been sent. Being an big-fat guy, you'd better put the tent making industry on full standby!!!!:eek: :rolleyes: :D

A titanium hawk???? It boggles the imagination!!! BTW, Have you thought up a new method/tool for sharpening??????

Hello Andy,
As you will recall, you and I spoke on Tuesday. At that time, you told me exactly what the new hawk was going to be, and then swore me to silence since the contest was still running...

I kept my silence....can I have a shirt too? XL...
Pleeeeeeeease?
:D
Thanks!
Harry

Email me your info. Harry. You did a good job of keeping quiet. Andy's like a little kid when there's a new project so I'm sure he had to tell someone. ;)

Email it to ATCCustSvc@hotmail.com and be sure to include you screen name, size, real name and address.

I remembered this thread the other day and I also remembered that I don't have an ATC shirt! Has anyone received their contest shirts?

Thanks for the update Andy!

I just remembered the other day that I hand't received my shirt. I decided to look up this thread to see when the contest was, and I started to wonder if I was left out or something! No problem, I'll just take a patience pill.

Hmm, I have been reading running bear's posts though. Maybe I have a small case of what he's got... :)

Back