...and it will be on YOUR newstand soon! A Proud Day for ATC!!! (pics)

I couldn't resist!!!! It's out to subscribers already, but here's a peek at what's coming in the latest issue of Knives Illustrated!!! Grab your copy while you can.

The explosion is about to begin!

The Cover!!!!
View

The Article Begins!!!
View

...and continues.
View

...followed shortly thereafter by our ad.
View

Only in America!!!!! Our deepest thanks to you all.

------------------
Andy Prisco,
Co-Founder, Manager
American Tomahawk Company
877-557-5200
http://www.americantomahawk.com
----------------------

Good coverage!!
biggrin.gif

Sam

------------------
have spydies
will travel...
AKTI Member #A001148

Andy,

You're a freakin' SUPERSTAR!!!

You're on the COVER of Knives Illustrated.

I hope you can figure out how to make about a MILLION hawks to meet the demand that's gonna' come at you.
smile.gif

Congrats,

------------------
Brian_T
brianthornburg@home.com

Andy,

One more thing. The ad mentions a Custom Shop. What's THAT all about?

While you're answering the question, think of me throwing my AIR-hawk and imagining the THUNK-ing sound it'd be making.
wink.gif

Don't worry, I'll wait as long as it takes.

Congrats again,

------------------
Brian_T
brianthornburg@home.com

CONGRATS, ANDY!!!

You deserve it for all your hard work!

Peace,

Brian.

------------------
Brian Jones
Co-moderator
Wilderness & Survival Skills Forum

Man that is GREAT Andy!

I am happy for ya. I don't know if I can get that mag in this podunk town or not, so you better snatch me up one OK.

Hope ya sell a ton my friend. You deserve it.

Man am I happy for ya.

Gezzz that is COOL!!!

Andy and Bobby,
Congrats to you both.
Now that ya'll are stars can I have your autographs?
biggrin.gif

Vance

My thanks to all of you for your warm comments.

There are so many people who have been working with us to bring Tomahawks into the mainstream.....I feel like none of it would be possible without God's grace. For myself, I cannot believe that in such a short period of time, we have received firm testimony that our ideas about Tomahawks and their potential market were right. As I heard it said recently, "....everybody falls in love with an idea". BUT, not every idea receives such validation about its potential to be brought to market.

It is my firm belief that the Blade Show will mark an explosive beginning to an unprecedented revitalization of Tomahawk interest and production, and not just for ATC.

Our friends Ryan Johnson at www.rmjforge.com and Joe Szilaski at www.szilaski.com are already killed with custom orders and will probably get the nails put in their pine boxes over the next few months.

Joe is giving a Tomahawk seminar at the Blade Show on Saturday at 11:30. His working knowledge of Tomahawk history, both as an American legacy and its use globally, is nothing short of impressive.

Both Ryan and Joe make absolutely gorgeous and functional pieces.

I could not have better partners in Frank and Bobby.....we keep eachother in check and have an excellent working relationship.

We so badly want to show the world that Tomahawks are functional, fun, and easy to throw (FOR ANYONE!!!) I thank you all for joining us in this endeavor, and for "...putting your money where your mouth is", as evidenced in your purchases and feedback.

You have our deepest thanks.

------------------
Andy Prisco,
Co-Founder, Manager
877-557-5200
----------------------

Thanks Andy, It has been nothing but pure pleasure to work with Andy and Frank since Andy and I came up with this crazy scheme in October at the AKTA National Championships. All I do is make them, polish them and keep production going from our vendors. It is Andy who runs the day to day operations and kees us in the limelight. Frank, who does our marketing also does a fantastic job. With each of us focusing on something different it gives the others time to do what they do best. We are on a roll.
Thanks partners.

------------------
Co-Founder,Production Director

President,
American Knife Throwers Alliance

http://www.brantonknives.com

....forgot to answer Brian's question about the ATC Custom Shop.

From it, ATC will do custom order work on a Ranger or Vietnam Tomahawk in terms of:

finish grade: satin or mirror
handle material: exotic wood choices
etching and stamping: initials, names, scroll work, etc.
sheaths: leather and synthetic custom orders

More options will be available through the custom shop soon, including some limited edition offerings in the Rogers' Rangers, Vietnam, and Axotic Line by Paul Ehlers.

------------------
Andy Prisco,
Co-Founder, Manager
877-557-5200
----------------------

So, I'm walkin' through the local Barnes & Noble looking for somethin' to read and I happen to notice several issues of Knives Illustrated with this fancy tomahawk on the cover.

Anyway, I was mindin' my own business when, suddenly, someone decides that it'd be a REALLY good idea to spread the magazines out a little to get a better idea of how the cover looked.

You should have seen it. If you thought the cover of KI this month looked great, you should have seen it 6 levels high by 5 magazines wide. Now THAT'S a heck of a display. The clerks were putting out the new periodicals anyway so nobody noticed this non-employee having a little fun.
wink.gif

I just wish I'd had a camera with me...

------------------
Brian_T
brianthornburg@home.com

Yeah I just got my copy at B&N as well. You and Bobby have been imortalized!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Big-Target>>>>>"I may look like a crook and a ruffian. But witness,O Moon, the splender of my heart."-----(Kantaro of Ina)

Back