And Now The Wait!!!!

i just placed my order with thetruenorth.com (very nice smooth transaction by the way! :) ) for a double thumb lug small regular sebenza. now i will have buyers remorse for a week or so lol. i have had many knives over the years from benchmade and microtech among others and all i ever hear about is how great sebenzas are so i had to see for myself! it should be here tuesday and i can't wait! my microtech socom is one heck of a knife and i really like it i will be happy if the sebbie lives up its standards. and if it is better i will be extatic! :D l thanks for listening to my babble i had to tell someone! :p cheers!

hey good for you! I was an "auto only * Micro-Tech guy...now I own 7 Sebenzas and 4 fixed blade Reeve knives!!

you will NOT be disappointed! ;)

Congrats on a great score!! The small Sebbie makes an excellent EDC as does the Mnandi. Maybe you can get an Mnandi when the CRK bug bites again. You will be as pleased with it as you will be the Sebbie. ;)

You are going to be so happy with the sebenza, the quality is flawless...i cant wait to hear how excited you are with it..come back and let us all know how much your in love with it. :D

you bet! i will post my first impressions as soon as it gets here. the anticipation is killing me lol! :cool:

no, there was some shipping mix up and it has been re-schedualed for the 3rd so it should be here tomorrow. i sure hope so the wait is driving me nuts lol! :grumpy:

its here its here!! wooohooo! :) i cannot put into words what i think of this knife just yet, but it certainly lived up to the hype. a very well made piece. i need to play around with it a little bit more, by then i may be able to properly convey my thoughts on this little gem. :cool:

I ordered a small regular from True North also. I am really concerned that I am spending too much money. But I want a Sebenza so even though I cannot afford it, what does that have to do with anything :D

Hey - glad you like it. I had the same reaction you did when I got my first Sebenza a couple of months ago (also from True North.) I couldn't believe how great it was, how good it felt in my hand. Since then, I keep it with me all the time - talk about EDC!

And, to my embarassment, it didn't take long to cut myself with it either. I was opening it and evidently the pad of my ring finger was just a bit out of place. Took just a little touch. These knives come very very sharp.

Back