Photos And so I was warned.

11/24/19 I joined the club...

This already:
F5JsHpT.jpg

Oh, you poor, poor lad. All the best. You have a good looking collection. And welcome to The Madness.

Weren’t you Colonel Klink before you were consumed by the Bussekin addiction?

Dude, I tip my hat, that's one hell of a kickoff! All great blades! Like I said when you posted your first couple, amazing start! I still love the TG no matter I'm not a bumble bee guy. But that Last Rites, that's a nice blade in the hand isn't it? ;) ~ I was overly impressed by it compared to my expectations. I think I was 3-4 blades in before I got my first Infi too. It gets easier LOL!

Bloody awesome collection so far mate. Those Forsaken Mistresses look incredible. Spewin I missed those. Now let's see some action pics!

Oh boy, We’ve got an severe case of INFI-itis here! We’re flat-lining! Give him 453cc’s of SR-101 stat!

Nice SOTC there, purest! Which one are you gonna put through it’s paces? I highly recommend sending a few off to Chad Pirtle, Buy Brown, Yellow Jacket Custom Outdoors, or any good sheath maker and get some pants made. That INFImandu would look real nice in orange and black kydex, like this custom shop GW I sent to YJCO...

8AC526DC-861E-42A1-BB2C-7F8ACB9849A1.jpeg 70C4E7B2-89B1-4FF5-9BB8-38DD7DD76291.jpeg

Dude, there's not a bad knife in the bunch... Heck, not even a mediocre knife!

You're starting off with greatness! That's a sick group!

Dude, I tip my hat, that's one hell of a kickoff! All great blades! Like I said when you posted your first couple, amazing start! I still love the TG no matter I'm not a bumble bee guy. But that Last Rites, that's a nice blade in the hand isn't it? ;) ~ I was overly impressed by it compared to my expectations. I think I was 3-4 blades in before I got my first Infi too. It gets easier LOL!
I REALLY want a PD, and was thrilled to feel the Last Rites. You're not kidding.

Oh boy, We’ve got an severe case of INFI-itis here! We’re flat-lining! Give him 453cc’s of SR-101 stat!

Nice SOTC there, purest! Which one are you gonna put through it’s paces? I highly recommend sending a few off to Chad Pirtle, Buy Brown, Yellow Jacket Custom Outdoors, or any good sheath maker and get some pants made. That INFImandu would look real nice in orange and black kydex, like this custom shop GW I sent to YJCO...

View attachment 1263726 View attachment 1263727
I'm gonna start making pants? (said 100% confidently) I have all the tools and the workspace. Just have health problems and usually let them win instead of doing things. Glad to see someone likes more than black BTW. I have a few ideas of things I'd like to try. Got in touch with some Kydex manufactures and got chemical bonding tips to join sheets at the edges (think of making checkerboard for example). I think I'm going to try to do some things like black back, colored border front, and blade profile in the middle of the colored side... That is if it holds up under pressure. I'll have to see what it looks like finished before I decide if I like it, or if anyone else would.

Back