How To And so it begins...

It's an extremely slippery slope mate. But and incredibly fun one!! Welcome to the sickness!

Thanks for the kind words guys. I am in the Reading area. I don’t think it will be long before I buy my next one. My wallet is already begging for mercy.

Ron

Ron, there's another aspect of "Hogdom" to be aware of called "Hog Treachery" and "shenanigans" .... It's already posted in this thread so heads up ;)

I actually paid $950 for it, Will. Someone on the 'bay did not realize what they had. Yes, I have also missed some killer deals. If I could only monitor several different knife selling sites 25 hours per day. I would have less of an offline life than I do now. I once actually convinced someone here that I had special software built into my machine that would sound an alarm whenever an ASH1 came up for sale. What a hoot.
I have often wondered if I should attempt to write a script/macro for this exact thing! The way I miss out on some stuff because of others quickness makes me wonder if they have something like that lol.

Welcome Ron

You should have seen the look on my (fairly new) GF’s face when I told her how much I spend on knives in an “average” month. I think - she thinks - she snagged a millionaire...;-)

One of the great benefits of Busse (and to a slightly lesser level, BusseKin) knives is resale value. If, not that you would, you find the Busse knife you purchases doesn't fit you just right and you convince yourself that you need something a little different, you will almost always break out about even on the price you payed, if not make more. That is as long as there not still available from Busse or too satur8on the 2nd hand market. Most of Busse's knives are like good wine, it's worth more when aged.

Yes. High end quality knives with great resale value. When someone at work heard that I had received a WC Sebenza, - third knife in May - the GF replied “investment.” What a gal. And yes, I know. Workplace entanglements. What can I tell ya?

Back