And the ultimate double fisted Busse blade pair is...?

DamascusBowie

Gold Member
Here I am with another hare brained concept question, that for some reason Ive thought about a lot.

Which two Busse Combat blades would you pick for the ultimate combat combination?

Ive mulled it over and over and Ive narrowed it down to either a pair of long and baby Butanikus for a Miyamoto Musashi effect, but then I keep thinking, how about a gladius instead of the baby B, or something similar. Maybe even a Silent Knight instead of the short Butaniku for the blade catch advantage?

So for argument's sake Im going to stick with the Butaniku pair. In the right hands that combo could hold back many armed attackers. What other two blades could beat that combo?

SwAkUJK.jpg

or grab two of these and go...
pd4dl60.jpg

Last edited:
I think a Huck and a short Butanicu would be a great pair. One has plenty of reach. The other is short but has massive cleaving power. Unfortunately though, I doubt I'll ever get my hands on a short Butanicu........unless the powers that be see fit to make a BG version available.

Yeah....the D-Guard Mistress or Argonne Assault for the left hand and a Rattlehawk for the right. The KZ is a contender, as well.

AK-47 and Last Rites would make a great combo although the Butaniku combo you mention sounds epic! Unfortunately, an INFI sword is the one blade that has eluded me so I haven't experienced any of them first hand.
Ak-47 is available to purchase at the Busse website.

Back