• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

And they're gone!

Congrats!

I have just one Blur and it's the 1670CF154 model with nice CF inserts and 154CM steel blade that's stonewashed. I think it looks pretty cool.

They're fantastic knives, I'm just phasing out my flipperless folders. Down to a few Benchmades and a couple of CRKs, but I think I'll keep them.

Manual flippers with strong detents are the bomb. Lots of great ones out there. Of course, ZT has two of the best flippers ever: 0777 & 0801. Even Spyderco came out with its second flipper called the Domino which started shipping to customers yesterday.

Almost got a Domino today, but it suffers from the same problem a lot of Spydercos do, too short of a blade for the handle length.

We have some superb flippers to look forward to from ZT: 0777-M390, 0801CF and 0454.

Also, it'll be interesting to see if the modifications to 0566 and 0777CF will allow you to deassist them into smooth and relable flippers.

Congrats!

I have just one Blur and it's the 1670CF154 model with nice CF inserts and 154CM steel blade that's stonewashed. I think it looks pretty cool.

Ramzar, its cpm-154 not 154cm :thumbup:

We have some superb flippers to look forward to from ZT: 0777-M390, 0801CF and 0454.

Also, it'll be interesting to see if the modifications to 0566 and 0777CF will allow you to deassist them into smooth and relable flippers.

I'll be getting all of those except for the 0566, very excited for them (though I do wish the 0770 was a bearing pivot instead of Speedsafe).

Back