And when it all began

Love my classic first generation Jerrys classic ,,with a help of an old Hog brother help me fill some holes ,,and if ya got them flaunt them ,,enjoy ,,any other have some old school bolt and screw busse's ,,get them out and show them off ((clean the dust please,),LOL)and always looking for more i don't have don't be shy

much respect
g

If you would be so kind as to tell me about the third in from the right in your first pic, I would be in your debt, Sir. What is it?

Thanks

More than a few of the ones posted look rather familiar. Some probably even still smell faintly of Lucky Lager and maple syrup. ;)

I don’t have as much of the old solid/ slotted bacon as I used to. Most have been let out of the pen so other porkers can enjoy them. But these ones are ok, I guess.

View attachment 1296397

EDIT: Forgot one!

Tyrade83, is the wakizashi-sized sword an original AK-47? As well, what is the 2-bolter that you "forgot?"

Sorry to trouble you, but I would appreciate knowing.

Fantastic stuff you got there. Just fantastic.

Tyrade83 and begreen61, Sirs, I did it again. Not sure how I keep doing that. I inquired of you both about specific blades you posted, but one needs to expand the responses above in order to see the inquiries. Sorry about that!

thanks and cheers!

Ken

Tyrade83, every time you casually throw that ridiculously awesome combo out there you probably about break the forum with the energy created.
Personally, I would trade every Busse I own for just a chance at that!
Bear Cub if i remember right

The sword is an original American Kensei (AK) in A2 steel. The AK-47 was the successor to that one.

The little guy that I forgot about is called the Lil Ugly. Nice little knife. A new version of that would be sweet. I’ll snap a pic of it next to some others for scale when I can.

Tyrade83 and begreen61, Sirs, I did it again. Not sure how I keep doing that. I inquired of you both about specific blades you posted, but one needs to expand the responses above in order to see the inquiries. Sorry about that!

thanks and cheers!

Ken

Ken,
not sure how or why, but you are posting your comments inside the quote.
It shows begging of quoted post and nothing that you added

Would love to see a new release of Police Recruit!
BG & 1/8 stock would be the golden ticket!
Steel that takes & holds scalpel sharpness and stock thickness that supports pocketable scalpel slicing EDC fixed blade.
Win, win, win!!!

Ken,
not sure how or why, but you are posting your comments inside the quote.
It shows begging of quoted post and nothing that you added

LOL! Thanks, elof_alv. Yes, I stated as much in that quote to which you responded. (and you can see some of what I added, but to see all of it you have to click on the "click to expand." What I don't know is how I am doing it from time to time. No one else seems to have this problem. It seems to happen when I am using the quote function, and then modifying the quote by editing it down (or so I believe at this point).

thanks!

The sword is an original American Kensei (AK) in A2 steel. The AK-47 was the successor to that one.

The little guy that I forgot about is called the Lil Ugly. Nice little knife. A new version of that would be sweet. I’ll snap a pic of it next to some others for scale when I can.

Thanks for that info. Yes, it does look sweet, indeed. And not very "Ugly," either. Do you recall when that model was offered?

Ahhh, the original of the original (Am. Kensei)! Very nice. Thank you. Are the specs similar to the AK47?

Thanks for that info. Yes, it does look sweet, indeed. And not very "Ugly," either. Do you recall when that model was offered?

Ahhh, the original of the original (Am. Kensei)! Very nice. Thank you. Are the specs similar to the AK47?

I'm not sure exactly when the Lil Ugly was made. Pretty sure it was pre Busse Combat, when the brand was under the G.P. Busse banner. I very likely am wrong though, Jerry would have to confirm that. I know there's not many of them around, and they're all slightly different, and have no logo or talon hole, so you'd need to know what you were looking at to recognize one as a Busse. Kind of like the Three Finger that Gary has (third from the right in the first pic in the OP).

Here it is under a CABS, and above a Game Warden and Magnum Bear Cub.

IMG_1618.JPG

The old AK is about the same size as an INFI Ruck, but shorter than an AK-47. It is also made from 1/4" stock and sabre ground, whereas the other two are 3/16" and convex or CBT.

D283C4CB-A171-4956-85F6-698BF79A6BDA.jpeg

2 old Steel Hearts and I pretty sure on of them is the OP's old knife. IIRC the one on top. I had three of these at one time but sold one.

Here is the picture of the other side and the stamps.
SWEET SH1 I just bought my old one back ,,small world he saw my signature and contacted me ,,he won't sell me the holy terror which i did sell with the knife ,,but said I git first dibs here it is with the pants i had made back in the day

thumbnail (1).jpg

The top is a old Mean Street that is thick!

Then the Lil Ugly with a nice Satin finish. If you look below you can see the Nylon belt sheath.

Then the Three Finger.

Sweet ,,if you ever want to sell let me know

Nothing but Respect
g

Back