Andy Prisco Human dynamo ?

Bobby Branton

Andy Prisco is a human dynamo. The guy is always on the move . He works the crowds and is constantly in motion. He motivates the hell out of me. I had a great time with Andy,Amy and Jerry along with the rest of the great Busse crew. It was a show I will not soon forget. I hope to see Andy again in October in Awendaw, S.C. for the American Knife Throwers Alliance National Championships. I hope he brings me some Apaches.

Bobby Branton

------------------
AKTI member #1000
President South Carolina Association of Knifemakers
President American Knife Throwers Alliance

http://www.brantonknives.com

I know what you mean. When I ordered my Busse I could feel the energy coming over the phone line.

------------------
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on,
I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Andy is a super guy. Hopefully it won't be long before we have him driving a pick-up and wearing overalls.

Thanks Bobby!!! Thanks for your warm comments, as well as those from the rest of you here. I REALLY appreciate it. I enjoy what I do...what can I say? Hearing stuff like this is what keeps me goin'!! Thanks...

Bobby...I'm gonna post some stuff on your forum later tonight...check it out.

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Fax: 1-201-493-2039
Visa & Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives and Big East Traditional Bows

Professional Shooting Svcs: Corporate Training and Stress Mgmt.

Busse Combat Variant Temp. HQ http://home.earthlink.net/~gregrnamin/andy/sharper.htm

Sharper Instinct Website www.sharperinstinct.com

I have to say that Andy is one of the few people I've ever met simply over the phone that I felt comfortable enough cussing like a couple of old sailors with him half way through our first conversation. Andy, you're a real piece of work, and I mean that in the warmest, most sincere fashion. Well, as sincere as people get out in Jersey!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Don LeHue

Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings...they did it by killing all those who opposed them.

I have dealt with Andy about several knives and let me tell you, this guy is for real. No bul*s*it, no games, just honest hard work. Jerry has made a wonderful choice in having Andy sell his knives. I will keep buying from him, and recommend him highly. Wait, no, the wait for variants the way it is....on second thought GO AWAY...buy something else! Then, the Busse line will be mine, all mine. hahaha

Andy is a good dude.

Back