Anil Chef Knife

Yangdu

[email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner
13 3/4 inch 24 ounce Chef Knife by Anil. Sandan wood handle. Leather sheath. Great Knife for kitchen! $139. *SOLD*

JUkjMHk.jpg

FwoSQuK.jpg

7VxCTTk.jpg

XrLQ5H8.jpg

Email to [email protected] to order
First come first served

Last edited:
Maybe a place to push with the palm of a hand? Not sure why you wouldn't just do it without the notch though. Just guessing.

marchone

Gold Member
I'm guessing because the spine is rounded and the notch is flat it must have a particular use. Just curious. Looks like a very good kitchen tool.

Steely_Gunz

Got the Khukuri fevah
Oh i LOVE that! most of my cutting is done in the kitchen these days, and that would be an unstoppable hard use knife. Currently, I use a Japanese nata that was given to me by a late forum friend for my splitting duties. A little overkill for that. This one looks very refined (if beefy) and is almost the same shape as my nata anyway:)

Hope more of these show up soon.

Oh dont even get me started on Japanese cutlery or Nokogiri saws for that matter! I just bought me three yanagiri and a takohiki. They are vintage so they needed some care but awesome.
On another note: Thats a heck of a cleaver! I figure the roundness is prolly for palm pressure relief too. Way cool!