Anil Chef Knife

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
13 3/4 inch 24 ounce Chef Knife by Anil. Sandan wood handle. Leather sheath. Great Knife for kitchen! $139. *SOLD*

JUkjMHk.jpg

FwoSQuK.jpg

7VxCTTk.jpg

XrLQ5H8.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
Maybe a place to push with the palm of a hand? Not sure why you wouldn't just do it without the notch though. Just guessing.

I'm guessing because the spine is rounded and the notch is flat it must have a particular use. Just curious. Looks like a very good kitchen tool.

Oh i LOVE that! most of my cutting is done in the kitchen these days, and that would be an unstoppable hard use knife. Currently, I use a Japanese nata that was given to me by a late forum friend for my splitting duties. A little overkill for that. This one looks very refined (if beefy) and is almost the same shape as my nata anyway:)

Hope more of these show up soon.

Oh dont even get me started on Japanese cutlery or Nokogiri saws for that matter! I just bought me three yanagiri and a takohiki. They are vintage so they needed some care but awesome.
On another note: Thats a heck of a cleaver! I figure the roundness is prolly for palm pressure relief too. Way cool!

Back