Ankle wallets

Several years back, the Spotsmans Guide offered a pouch that fastened around the ankle via a velcro strap. It had a pocket for a wallet as well as one for a knife. Is anyone aware of something like this being available now?

Paul

Anklepocket here on the forums, has a small company making...well...Anklepockets (http://www.anklepocket.com). I haven't tried this product, but I've ordered other things from him, and he's a great guy to deal with. You may want to browse his site or give him a call to see if it could fit your needs.

CJ
s002cjs@yahoo.com

Again, thanks a lot CJ. Had I known, I would have sent your knife no charge. For those interested please take a look at www.anklepocket.com, if you like, and call anytime at all at (800) 366-8051 or email at sales@anklepocket.com.
We initially developed the Ankle Pocket for use with small handguns having no idea that civilians and law enforcement at all levels would use it for even some of the larger compact handguns. Some are also using it simply as a wallet while traveling.
And, of course, our company mottos are:
1. We will never piss off anyone as most of our customers are armed. and
2. Integrity is the bottom line.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by AnklePocket:
That'd be www.anklepocket.com</font>

The description sounds like you've got a good product there but the picture is black on black on black, which doesn't make it easy to see.

Thanks Esav. We'll probably improve the picture at some point. My web designer needs a long break from me so it may not be for awhile, but I can answer any question anytime.
Sincerely,

Cory
sales@anklepocket.com
(800) 366-8051

Back