Anniversary Knife Order Signup

Now 11, and only three more weeks untill it`s gone forever. (Unless I make one for myself ;))

No fair, I couldn't get one before July.

If you decide you want one, all you have to do is order it before the end of the month. I`m getting close to starting to schedule July orders anyway, so you would not be getting it or paying for it untill July anyway.

Last edited:
I was about to ask about a clip point, then noticed your post #29.

I saw the anniversary#2, with the 6" blade. How much does that version run, and are those numbered, as well?

b4izq0.jpg

I mean the one in this pic.....second from left.

I was about to ask about a clip point, then noticed your post #29.

I saw the anniversary#2, with the 6" blade. How much does that version run, and are those numbered, as well?

6" blade, 3/16" thick runs $135 with kydex, or $140 with leather, and they are numbered also. No extra for clip point.

What is the approx overall of the bigger anniversary? Would a 6 1/2-7" blade work with this design?

I am wondering how it compares to my clip scout.

While on vacation last week, I was thinking about working on a 7" blade with you, something a step up from my scout.

This anniversary looks like it would be a better chopper than my scout, due to the heavier blade.

Last edited:
The Scout has a blade about 5 3/4", so yes, this would be a slightly better chopper.

Back