Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fishiker

• bkduckworth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JK Knives

I have broken up the entries for the Anniversary Knife Contest into 3 groups. Everyone can vote 1 time in each of the 3 groups. The top 3 entries in each group will go on to another round of voting. This first round of voting will go for 10 days. I want to thank each one of you for taking the time to enter, there are some really nice designs! I will also say at this time that there are a few designs that I am not set up to do exactly as they are shown, but I will do my best to make them.

Feezle
largejk.jpg

Steel130
IMG_20120422_154615.jpg

outdoorsfan
Treeline22.jpg

M3mphis
Birdandbushcraft.jpg

pmbspyder
Kifaru.jpg

Shotgun
2012-05-03_18-15-54_365.jpg

cbwoods67
552d3abbf270_fd70c9e5-c5fd-4f94-845b-975854923cfd.jpg

C Bryant
67df656b.jpg

TomTheButcher
Scan.jpg

fishiker

bkduckworth
Scan00170.jpg

Thank you again for the chance.
Here is a little better photo of the design.
Scan.jpg

Good luck folks!

can't imagine how hard it's going to be when the winers get put against each other, this is tough, sigh, it's a hard life, :)

Some great ones in this line up. I finally went with Shotgun but could easily have picked any of about 4.

This is a cool contest, everyone submissions are interesting. I will try to use enter next year. Drawing is one of my strengths but bringing it neatly into a digital image my weakness

c bryants got, but it was just as tough, none of the groups are easy choices, thats really kinda cool.

Wow! This is really fun to watch! A really great group here and a ton of fantastic designs overall. Thanks to everyone that has voted so far and I hope to see many more votes cast before this contest ends.

I think a JK mora type would be cool too.You got my vote fishiker.

Congratulations to the winners and a big thank you to the members who liked my design. It was a real honor to receive any votes with the competition in this group.

Back