Anniversary Mean Street Military Overrun. . . . Specs & Special Offer Pricing

I just knew this info would pop up on friday the 13th.

That Black canvas one is super awesome!

But I still have to pay for a couple blades from the swamp so Im out of this one :(

Magoo... feel free to send yours my way :) I look at em good for you LMAO

I'm in but... 2014!? I better wrie it on the calendar!!!! oooohhhh noooo theres not another sept on my calendar!!!!!!!!

They sure look sweet; especially the black canvas. Pics make them look thicker than they are.:confused:

Be sure to check out the sticky at the top of this forum with ordering rules and procedures.

Best of luck to all who go for the score!:thumbup:

Jerry
:D

OK Jerry, I have my email ready and saved. So how about adding some other goodies that might be hiding in the janitors closet, or the new stuff about to come out of the Swamp or Scrapyard.

Alright guys, I have a serious question. I have never participated in one of these military overruns or ganzas so I have no clue how they work. I have my email saved and ready for this one, but what is the best way to be sure you catch the "Go!" thread as fast as possible?? I feel like the only way to do it would be to sit there for an hour hitting the refresh button every two seconds hoping and praying it is sooner rather than later. Any advice on how to approach this? Also, what are the chances of even being able to score one of these if you get your email in within a few minutes of the "Go!" thread? I guess what I am asking, is how quickly do military overruns usually sell out? I know only Jerry probably knows how many of these things he has, but just curious from past experience if anyone might have advice or insight. As always, thanks everyone! Hope I score one!:D

Hold you finger over the F5 button.... And press it every time the page finishes loading... have a separate window open and ready with the email, when you see the go, send the email.

If you want to really get down with it, have all the sites forums open, scrapyard, rat chat, busse, and here at BF, and refresh them all over and over until you see a GO! But be careful sometimes people will post a fake GO, and if you send your email too early you are SOL.

Then send me and Jerry a case of yuengling black and tans and your GOOD TO GO :D

Back