Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress Sheath

leatherman

leathermoderator
I am about to cut leather for the very first Anniversary Straight Handle Battle Mistress sheath. :) The first one will be a nice plain 3/4 ride handle keeper strapped black sheath.

I finally got the pattern like I want it so the leather will be a flying!

For the very first one I want to make it a little special. I'll stamp No. 1 on the back and possibly the initials of the buyer if you want it.

Here comes the nice part, I'll do this for the base price, stamping is normally extra, This one will be either 110.00 plus shipping for a hand stitched custom, or 85.00 plus shipping if I can get my machine to cooperate long enough to get it done. :)

First person to say "I want it" via e-mail, PM or post here and I'll get the ball rolling!

BTW, I will be doing a short run of these for the machine this week as well if your wanting something simple.

Thanks everyone and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like #1 has been claimed!! :D

Happy New Year!!!!!

Nothing yet, but I am working on it. I got in the middle of a couple of must finish projects the last couple months and it threw me way off on where I wanted to be.

About to go get more leather and will be cutting a bunch all at once. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

Dang. I better email you, Dwayne about options. Glad to hear things are up ! ;)

Whenever you get some made I would like to purchase 1 of them. Thanks.
Sounds good! I will post an announcement when I get the leather together. I need to see how many I need to make.
Dang. I better email you, Dwayne about options. Glad to hear things are up ! ;)
Sweet! I look forward to this one! :)

I also have one other custom to get started on as well.

I'll take a dundee carry option. Can you send me some info on your kydex/leather fusion?

Back