Announcing the NEW 537GY-1 Bailout!

Probably a stupid question but is the glass breaker pin removable? Nice knife but I am not a fan of having a sharp carbide point sticking upwards out of my pocket and I don't think I've ever had the need to break glass.

This knife is made for the tactical crowd, id imagine the glass breaker comes in handy. Also for the tacti-cool crowd, they know that the glass breaker is useful so they want to show off that they have one. Not insulting the tacti-cool crowd, I often use a cs sr1, necessary, no, cool and not worry about abuse, yep.

I am a little confused but the first Bailout could be bought in the 140 price range and now this one is going for 212-224.

Why the huge price increase?

I am a little confused but the first Bailout could be bought in the 140 price range and now this one is going for 212-224.

Why the huge price increase?

I guess because M4 blade instead of 3V, aluminum handle instead of grivory plastic, carbide glassbreaker on the pommel.

I hear ya but unless this knife is only meant for law enforcement or military, the glass breaker is unlikely to be used (properly).

There was a car accident outside of my house a couple years back. Tipped over mini van. I go out there to help and some dude is panicking to get the lady out of the van. He runs and grabs his glass breaker. While he is in the process of smashing the glass, the lady is crawling out the back hatch because it was open. I laughed.

Back