Anorak on Dual Survival Argentina?

K Williams

Gold Member
Does anyone know who makes the anorak that Dave is wearing in the Argentina episode of Dual Survival? Thanks.

K Williams, thanks for posting this, I'm interested in his anorak too. It appears to be made of a heavier (perhaps water resistant?) fabric than those typically available.

I have an army surplus one that is almost identical. You can get it at any surplus store. ~$25. Very simple and light. I wear it fishing and it is surprisingly water resistant. Not sure why, but it works. Great for a top layer.

Think that is the one you are talking about. I might be thinking of a different episode though. He wears the one I'm thinking of all the time.

I liked it too. Interestingly, my girlfriend used to work for Columbia and they made something similar a while back. She said they discontinued it because the tariff was multiple times more expensive then a similar coat with a zipper. So they stopped selling them for a version with a zipper that cost less to import. Probably why you don't see many of them that aren't either made in the US or made by hand.

Back