>>>>-Another HOT deal for MEMBERS only!-<<<<

Well it seems you guys are OK with these deals and the dealers are cool with it so here is another HOT deal!

I just made a great deal on some Kershaw Talons. They are discontinued now and I will have them by Friday. I am not going to make a huge web page since there are only a few so I made the order form as informative as possible.

You will be able to get the Kershaw Talons at $44.95 and the monster Talon folder for $49.95!

Jim March are you there?

<a href="http://www.abc-direct.com/bladeforums/kershaw-special.htm">Click Here!</a>

Only a few are available so snap them up!

Also dealers are welcome to order as well!

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
BladeForums Site Owner and Administrator
Do it! Do it right! Do it right NOW!
www.wowinc.com

Mike-Is the TS-1416ST serrated or , like the picture, plain edge?
Thanks.
Mike K.

It is plain edge like the picture.

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
www.wowinc.com

Mike, are the monster Talon folders ambidextrous? I'm a lefty, and I want to order one, but don't know if it would be easy to deploy as a south-paw.
smile.gif

Any extra info is really appreciated. Thanks!

Dan

This is a good deal, guys. Unfortunately, a already have one that I paid roughly twice this for.BTW the knife has a cut out on both sides for the thumb stud, and that appears to be easily reversible, for left hand opening. I'm an electrician, and I use the Talon for my heavy cable stripping knife, and it is the best knife for that usage I have ever found.

------------------
Live free and buy. It's the American way.

Mike, these are nice pieces at a GREAT price, I've handled the big one and it's *solid* but...how do I put this...4" don't float my boat.

Sorry...the SIFU is what I've got eyes on!

Jim March

Man you sure do like 'em big
smile.gif

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
www.wowinc.com

Oh man, I should know better than this. My local pusher, oops, I mean purveyor of finest quality cutlery, is over a hundred-and-thirty miles from me, but in Nevada, that's close enough my mail gets canceled there. I call him on Monday morning, and there's a package for me in Tuesday's mail.

So I order two of the monster talons and put a money order, priority mail, last Thursday 4/15. They claim 2-3 days delivery inside the US, but last time I sent to the east coast, priority mail took a week to get there. If I'm lucky, and they get the order there today, it's still only fair to allow a day or two for them to process and ship the two monster talons out, and maybe, if all's right with the world, they'll be here Friday ( more likely get the yellow card Saturday when there's no service at the P. O., so then have to wait til Monday to get them ). And I KNOW that Murphy was a optimist. Arrrrrrghhhhhh! I'm already "Jones"ing!

And I've never seen the monster talon. Can't find any reviews or general discussion posts on it either. If anybody ordered by credit card and already got theirs, talk to me son, I want to hear your reaction(s). Pretty please? With whipped cream and nuts and a cherry on top? I'm groveling and making a spectacle out of myself here! Wahhh, I want my knives now or I'm gonna pout!!!

Alright, just recieved my Big Talon!
Those guys at Blade Forums are fast!
I got it because of a nice price and a
Plain Edge, good question Hammer.
Jim March said "solid"

And, it's better then I thought it would be!
Nice feeling handle, still the liner lock things though...
A bit heavy, chuncky, a nice curved blade,
Smooth, clean clear crisp lockup.
I had played with the smaller version before
and it seemed too small in the hand, this one
feels good.
Rusty, I think you will be happy!
Thanks guys

------------------
Mark Camp

"Life is nothin' but a series of fascinations"

[This message has been edited by mcfg (edited 19 April 1999).]

The Monster Talon and the Starkey Ridge, are they the same knife?

------------------
Tea drinker and hellraiser from Northern Sweden, above the arctic circle.

Are these knives offered by Blade Forums or by WOW. I guess the easy way to discriminate, other than where it is being sold is who put up the funds to buy them retail?

Just thought I would ask, it seems like deals like these should go somewhere other than on the main page.

No Beefs, Just wondering

-RYan

They are being sold by BladeForums.com. The page describing them is on ABC-Direct, who has been gracious enough to allow us to use their secure certificate for online ordering.

The profits from these sales go to helping support BladeForums.com, since even though this site is free to use, that doesn't mean that it's free to operate.

We've created a BladeForums.com store forum so that future deals like these are not in the General Forum pages.

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com

Insert witty quip here

Just for the record I bought the knives and donated them to BladeForums at my cost. This is not going through WOW as we can not and do not sell to the public. ABC-Direct allowed us the use of there secured orderform and I am allowing the use of WOW credit card system for the orders until BFC has it's own set up.

------------------
Best Regards,
Mike Turber
www.wowinc.com

THanks for the clarifycation keep the blades coming I love them!! You guys are great moderator 3 cheers for Spark and Turber, hip hip horey, hip hip horey, hip hip horay!!

smile.gif

Thanks again for all the time and resources you donate, don't think it can be said enough. We love you Man.

-RYan

These deals WOULD have to come around while my knife funds are tied up waiting on my new Folt's Mantis! AHHHHH!
Just keep'em coming Mike, I'm trying! (Dammit! I REALLY want one of those Carnivours!)
BTW, Mike, I hope you plan to recoup your investment and put the proceeds into the Forum. Otherwise, it's not helping too much.
ALSO!
When you get the forum's credit card system set up, how about including a way to make donations to the forum by credit card?

------------------
I cut it, and I cut it, and it's STILL too short!

Back