1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Another Little Announcement...

Discussion in 'Armoralleather' started by leatherman, Feb 17, 2019.

1. leatherman

leatherman leathermoderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 30, 2001
    We've had some customers get a little frustrated with communication lately, I feel the need to explain why.
    We have a brand new Grandson in the house, one month old now, and he is one heck of a personality!!
    Lack of sleep and time sitting at the computer has caused us to lag a bit on communication. Hard to type with one hand. ;) I do apologize for that, but it is what it is.
    We're starting to develop a system that allows more time for each of us, but its still in the beginning stages, so please bear with us.
    I will post a pic of the little monster soon, or if your familiar with my Facebook account there are already a few there, and will be on my Armoralleather account there soon as well.

Thanks again for all the support!!! We really really really appreciate it, especially feeding another mouth, a rather noisy one as well. :D

David Lennon, LMT66, duramax and 2 others like this.
  2. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    Hey,, congrats on the Grandson !!!!!!

leatherman likes this.