Another Military, is it a clone?

Hi guys,

Hopefully I'm not driving you guys nuts with this, but the pawn shop has got another Military in and I think I know the answer, but I thought I would check.

Here's the pics they sent me.

aT1XtYq.jpg

90OFo9v.jpg

So I could be wrong but the foam and papers look like the kind that come with replicas. And the pivot screw seems wrong.

Or did they come this way?

Thank you for all the help you guys keep giving me.

Not according to the paperwork in your photo.

Good point, I asked them to send me another pic of the side.

EDIT* I asked them to hold it for me. Hopefully everything goes well and I get it tomorrow. The price is a tiny bit more then the frankenstien one from last week but this is looking pretty new still.

Last edited:
Since you've been saving a little $ by purchasing from pawn shops AND since you've asked for advice and received it in at least a few of the threads you've started, why not throw a mere $30 of all that money saved and peace of mind gained into a gold membership here? Good for a year and well worth it.

I got it thanks to my brother. I live about 1 1/2 drive away, and today its freezing raining outside. Luckily my brother lives in the city and though it was way out of the way for him he picked it up for me first thing in the morning.

I just wanted to thank everyone for their help and input. I appreciate it

How come this guy got so lucky that he got three genuine spydies with killer deals from a pawn shop? I guess next time he will grab a Bowie for $200 ;)

lol I don't know why I've been so lucky. At an other pawn shop I found an Arkansas made Doizer for only $30 (cad) just the other day.

Reactions: Mo2
9LT0Jia.jpg

RSUdKeK.jpg

I finally got it last night from my Brother, and all I can say is wow what a knife! The lock up is great and the carbon fiber feels nice and grippy. The whole knife just feels classy and sophisticated in your hand. I'm having a hard time deciding which one I like the best lol

9LT0Jia.jpg

RSUdKeK.jpg

I finally got it last night from my Brother, and all I can say is wow what a knife! The lock up is great and the carbon fiber feels nice and grippy. The whole knife just feels classy and sophisticated in your hand. I'm having a hard time deciding which one I like the best lol
I prefer the framelock over the liner but both are great. Why have one when you can have both. So I have both lol.

I prefer the framelock over the liner but both are great. Why have one when you can have both. So I have both lol.

You have both of these ones as well? nice! This is actually my first frame lock.

Reactions: Mo2
Back