another new model up for grabs!

Jarrett Fleming

Last week I got bored and went a little design crazy. I ended up coming up with 5-6 different designs that I will be adding to my lineup. This is the 3rd (the first 2 were the woodscout and the fieldhand) and I'm calling it the sparrow. The base price of this model will be set at $200. This one is sporting some stabilized wood scales and is in stainless so the price is $240.
I also tried something new with this knife by beveling the leading edge of the scales. I will probably be doing this to all of my knives from here on out.
Anyways here is the knife and please let me know what you guys think!

Specs:
CPM154 in 1/8" thick steel
Mill scale flats w/ satin grind
Stabilized ash handles
Black micarta liners w/ white g10 pinstripe
Black pins and tube
OAL:7.75" Edge:3 1/8"
Price: $240

Thanks for taking a look guys and I hope you all have a great afternoon!

That is one sweet little lady!!!

If it was Osage it would be mine... and tapered with orange liners!!! mmm hmm!

oh yes it would be mine!

Last edited:
Beautiful work!
Love the flats. Black and white liners look superb with that wood

Stunning! and yes the tapered leading edges of the scales are the way to go. Every knife you create is a work of art and utility.

Jarrett, Just checked out your forum, You do some beautiful work! Going to send a pm for am order.

I love the blade and handle shape on that one! I think that might be my favorite of your designs from a picture perspective.

Very nice Jarrett!

Lots of new designs you've come up with and all seem very well thought out.

Haven't communicated much as of late due to another spinal fusion and an unexpected subsequent heart issue. Been to the dark side then back again recently. I much prefer the latter, if allowed the choice.......;).

Good work!

Last edited:
Thank you Ken.
I'm sorry to hear that you have had a rough time lately and hope you recover quickly. It's good to see you back around!
Take care of yourself,
Jarrett

Thank you Ken.
I'm sorry to hear that you have had a rough time lately and hope you recover quickly. It's good to see you back around!
Take care of yourself,
Jarrett

Back