Another nugget out of my ebay claim

Some days ago I found this Buck 505:

I found informations in the BF, that the knife in made in the early 80ies. Is that right?

I paid about 12 Dollar for it. It's not to much isn't it?

Thanks for your comments,

Herbert

Herbert,
The picture did not open for me so I cant tell what it is that you have. Can you try emailing the picture to me? Maybe that will work.

No...It's not too much... :(

...Day-um!!!...What'd you take those pics with??? An electron microscope???

Cicken :D ,
I've a friend ho makes the scans for me. Hes name is Agfa Scanner. He has very good eyes to have a look for the details. I don't know how he makes it, but the pics ar fine, aren't they?

Haebbie

BA,
your text doesn't accord to your avatar. That irritates. Won't you show us a picture just when you ROTFLMAO? That would be nice! :rolleyes: :cool: :foot: :D

Best regards,
Herbert

Don't have a pic of that Herbert.
But here is a pic of Five-O Mike and one of his buddies about to give me a free ride:
120793068-M.jpg

That is cool BTW that you have a friend with equipment that can take such good photos. Seems like your collection is growing impressively.

Don't have a pic of that Herbert.
But here is a pic of Five-O Mike and one of his buddies about to give me a free ride:
120793068-M.jpg
Strong men, whow!! It is nice of the two to give you a free ride, isn't it? but must I know who Five-O Mike is?

Seems like your collection is growing impressively

Yes, indeed, it does. My son Erik says to me that I'm crazy and my wife thinks about freezing my bank account. But I'm confident that this is not necessary, the action would come too late. I've bougt the german market free of Buck knifes HiHiHi.

Strong men, whow!! It is nice of the two to give you a free ride, isn't it? but must I know who Five-O Mike is?

Yes, indeed, it does. My son Erik says to me that I'm crazy and my wife thinks about freezing my bank account. But I'm confident that this is not necessary, the action would come too late. I've bougt the german market free of Buck knifes HiHiHi.

Man...I know what ya mean about the bank account! A "nugget" I expected yesterday did not arrive. That means it will likely show up today.
Well, let's just say that I get the mail first...except on Saturday :eek:

BTW, Herbert, "Five-0 Mike" is what I sometimes kindly refer to Mike Kerrins as. He is a retired police officer. In my circle of "friends" we call the police "LEO" or "Five-0". "Five-0" = "50". There was a show called "Hawaii Five-0". Hawaii is the 50th state of the Union. And I guess they decided it sounded cool for the detective department of the Honolulu Police Department to be called "Five-0".

There was a show called "Hawaii Five-0"...

There was another show called "Car 54, Where Are You?"...

Maybe Mike is Gunther Toody... :p "Ooh, Ooh!!!"... :D

[size=-2]There's a hold up in the Bronx,
Brooklyn's broken out in fights.
There's a traffic jam in Harlem
That's backed up to Jackson Heights.
There's a scout troup short a child,
Kruschev's due at Idlewild
Car 54, Where Are You?
[/size]

No...this is 50 Mike when he claimed all of San Diego (in the background) as his dominion. Oh, and Goose; I'm a retired naval Officer. I only spent eight years with SDPD. :o
1sdpdcop.jpg

No...this is 50 Mike when he claimed all of San Diego (in the background) as his dominion. Oh, and Goose; I'm a retired naval Officer. I only spent eight years with SDPD. :o
1sdpdcop.jpg

Well, I still think it best to call you "Five-0 Mike" instead of "Popeye" :D ...you certainly pack :eek:

Back