Another SJ kydex review.

Thought you guys might like to hear about the new Kydex I got for my SJ from Eric at on scene tactical a little while back.Reviews always aid in me making my knife decisions so I thought I would pass this along.One of the things I always enjoy with Erics sheaths are their ability to marry with your side,this allows me to easily conceal the knife as well as being comfortable when I use my frame pack belt.Another great aspect of this particular sheath is its smooth streamlined shape thats not much larger than the blade itself also allowing more concealability and cutting down on weight.The two most notable features on this sheath are the belt attachement,and the cutout on your thumbside.Although Eric offers many attachments I enjoy this one I feel to be the best carry for a Busse in particular in that Busse Knives typically have heavy handles,and with a high ride sheath the knife is always tilting forward in my way.This new belt attachment eliminates that while still allowing it to ride high against my side.The cutout for your thumb allows a quick and controlled withdrawl from the sheath,while allowing your hand to be in the correct position when unsheathed.I carried this sheath with my gear on for two days and never even acknowledged it until I needed it,a great testament to its comfort.

Marsupial
Thanks for the review. :D I agree with you that On Scene Sheaths and Busse knives are a great Combination ;):D

Back