Another Whale's Tooth

That's beautiful George. Nice clean lines and super workmanship. In other words, your usual!

Very nice. I especially like the spacer, is that micarta, or ebony? It really helps to smooth the transition and add a little contrast, very nice touch.

Not bad,for an old man, Mr. blicka torta! :D You etch that with yer hot relish? :)

Nice one IG! I like the solid guard, very authoritative. Nice steel too. :D Got a shot of the filework?

Dave

IG it's about time you let that whale go
he's running out of teeth
:D nice job,
you put your glasses on again didn't you:D :D

Dan: I will be out of whale's teeth by Sept. 6th. But I have a redheaded one coming in from Maine that day.:p :p :p
I did most of the work on it without my glasses. I am not the one that is going in for eye surgery.:confused: :confused:
After 5 operations on my eyes, that was enough.

Nice one George. Another great job. Are you going to have that at the hammer-in?

Finally tried the heat treat relish. Tess is braver than I. She cooked up a few venison steaks and put the relish on one prior to cooking. Needless to say the whole lot was hot but, Tess ate the one with the relish on it. She said it's about the hottest food she's had.
:eek:
It was very good. Thanks again.

J. That one is already delivered and he is sending it to a gallery in Nantucket. I will always have one in the work until he runs out of teeth. He has about 15 teeth left.
At the Hammer-In I am planning to make a Portuguese dish called Cacoila, it is spicy marinated pork that I put my relish into.

George, another really nice one! I was going to ask you kind of what Dan asked. You must have a big pool out back. Does the whale hold still while you pull the teeth? How many does it take to pull a whale's tooth? How many to hold the ladder? Gotcha, George! Darn fine knife work, seriously, George.

John: I maybe Portuguese, but I am not falling for those questions.:D :D
Thanks Guys
PS: When Dan comes down to the Hammer-in on the 6th, he is going to pull a few more for me.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Back