• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Antiqued Ultimate Fighter

Got this this morning and just could not help myself

Dark and scary and ancient . Tempted to do this to my M-43 and Foxy Folly when the come back from the sheath maker

HIKhukuri020.jpg

HIKhukuri019.jpg

Mike on the other thread where I did it on a Gelbu special I wrote a how to post..

If ya can't find it let me know and i will email it to you

Thanks Karda

While i have your attention I wanted to ask a question

Paul long IMHO the finest sheath maker out there is doing sheaths for 2 of my HI Khukuri's when I get them back where is it aproprite to post them here or the cantina

Paul long IMHO the finest sheath maker out there is doing sheaths for 2 of my HI Khukuri's when I get them back where is it aproprite to post them here or the cantina
Even though the blades themselves are H.I., you will technically be posting about the sheaths, which are not....so i'd have to say that the Cantina would be the place to post it.

that ultimate fighter i think is my next HI.

what brand of cold blue you use?

Brownell's 44/40 original formula

just remember to clean blade of all oil includeing fingerprints

And to heat blade up with heat gun

Also dab dots not smear

Back