1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Any 707 scale makers

Discussion in 'Benchmade Knife Company' started by NaturalMystic, Nov 22, 2016.

1. NaturalMystic

NaturalMystic

May 24, 2006
    Hi guys, haven't been very active on the forums lately and did a quick search with not much luck. I picked up a 707 Sequel recently and am considering getting some aftermarket scales and back spacers for it. I contacted igorded who made scales for both my regular and Ritter Mini Griptilians but so far he isn't making any for the 707. Does anyone know of any makers doing stuff similar to igorded (CNC milled vs hand-made for that production look)?

ETA: I forgot to mention I'm interested in G10, micarta and maybe CF as opposed to wood or metal scales.

2. Elite_KG

Elite_KG Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Keyman makes them.

3. Elite_KG

Aug 7, 2012
    All 707 Sequels

4. NaturalMystic

NaturalMystic

May 24, 2006
    Thanks guys. Keyman, do you have a site, Facebook page or somewhere I can see more of your work? I'm still up in the air as far as what style of scales I want to go with. Nice work! I'm kinda diggin the two with the holes milled out of the scales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Elite_KG

Aug 7, 2012
  6. NaturalMystic

NaturalMystic

May 24, 2006
    K thanks, will do.

7. Keyman

Keyman KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 26, 2001
    Thanks Elite_KG!

Yeah, send me an email.
    If you right click on my name, it will give you the option to email me.
    I have not received a PM from you NaturalMystic.
    Sometimes I have a hard time getting PM's from non-paying members.
    You can also double click the link at the bottom of all my posts.
    It looks like this:

Custom Scales:
    http://s868.beta.photobucket.com/user/Keyman25/library/Examples

Check out all of my photobook albums...

8. NaturalMystic

NaturalMystic

May 24, 2006
    Keyman thanks for responding. Been busy but will check out your link. Cheers!