Any body else about ready to give up?

The title say it. I placed an order for a sheath on 4/25 and my c/c was charged. I have not recieved the sheath nor any explanation of what is going on. I got an answer to multiple emails about a month ago saying the sheath was on the way but nothing ever arrived. No response to subsequent attempts to contact Robert H since then. Does anybody know what's going on? Or am I simply screwed?

I'd call your credit card company and get a refund. You can settle up with him later if he surfaces with your sheath.

Just wanted to let everyone know I finally received the back sheath I ordered five months and two days ago. I can't honestly say that it was worth the wait but only because of the lack of communication - if I'd known what was causing the delay it would have been much easier to be patient, whatever the reason was. On the the other hand, the sheath is beautifully made and well molded and well worth the money. If anything, it's too tight. Believe me, the CS Laredo bowie will not be dropping out unintentionally - it requires a really hard yank to unsheath and equal push to sheath. Any hints to loosen it up a bit would be appreciated.

congrats 45shooter, I will continue to hold onto the hope that mine will arrive some day soon. Its good to hear, that a great procduct is still making it out there

Mr. Gray I believe I shipped you today, if your screen name is close to your real name. Thank you for your patience.

Gonna call Visa tomorrow ordered on 7-10 no emails or calls. The sad thing is I don't even have the knife anymore lost it on the A.T.

Hold that thought just heard from him will let you know how it turns out.

Join the crowd. Ordered 6/24 and not a peep. Loss of the use of money. loss of the use of tools that should have been carried. Time to buy some tools and make my own.
update/edit!!! Items received and they do look nice. 3 days short of a year.

Last edited:
Just wanted to let everyone know I finally received the back sheath I ordered five months and two days ago. I can't honestly say that it was worth the wait but only because of the lack of communication - if I'd known what was causing the delay it would have been much easier to be patient, whatever the reason was. On the the other hand, the sheath is beautifully made and well molded and well worth the money. If anything, it's too tight. Believe me, the CS Laredo bowie will not be dropping out unintentionally - it requires a really hard yank to unsheath and equal push to sheath. Any hints to loosen it up a bit would be appreciated.

spray some silicone spray lube into the sheath and onto the blade.

as for contacting.......i have sent over 20 emails this year. I give up.

Back