any copperlock lovers out there?

I've had a few but my new mini is fast becoming my go to edc(special b-day gift from my son didn't hurt either). like to see pics and comments

Great knives. I've got two in Yellow CV.
One is a clip (3 5/8") and the other a wharncliffe (4 1/8").

Here is mine...A Case, with an Apple Cider vinegar patina.

esq8ud.jpg

Bill

An overlooked knife in my view.

I have 3 CASE Mini Copperlocks: Pocket worn redbone from end of 20th century, thick Stag scaled about the same time,got from forumite Tolly and 2006 Amber bone model. Excellent carry and very useful too.

Have one full sized CASE Copperlock, something bizarrely called Rattlesnake Bone.Never really taken to it,rather too thin in the handle for a large knife that's why I prefer the Mini version.Be very good to have a Wharncliffe one though.

I have a mini in Ebony, a SMKW special. Its one of my favorites. I also have a fullsized one in stag. The stag handle is wider than Willgoys, making it a bit more stout. It came in a tin with a belt buckle.

P1010018-1.jpg

You're speaking my language. I love that pattern, especially the ones released with the wharncliff blade.

Love my yellow Wharncliffe. Got it because of pictures posted on this site.

Here's a picture of mine:

copperheadandcopperlock-1.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have one, but I probably will this summer. I intend to visit the Case headquarters in Bradford, PA, and I will likely buy one along with a tiny trapper.

Mini-Copperlock is my favorite Case pattern. Wish they would offer CV steel in something other than yellow synthetic scales.

I own one 4 1/8 in blue that has been a safe queen since I bought it.

I love the large Copperlock. I've scouted E-bay from time to time, looking for a yellow-handled, CV model. Why, oh why, did Case discontinue it?!?!

I'd love to see some sort of bone handled, CV copperlock made, perhaps an amber or red bone... :thumbup: :D

Here's the big one. My mini always seems to end up in my pocket after a day or so of other EDC rotations.
P1010003.jpg

I have a few, all users, love um.

PICT1418.jpg

The one that got me going on them was a Select that looked like it had tortoise shell scales and some nice looking file work to boot, never found one though.

Helle

I've got one with red G10 scales.

Nice knife, but a lock-knife can't be EDC'd here in the UK unless you have a good reason (Camping, while at work, etc) so I tend to carry slipjoints mostly.

I really want one, but I haven't been able to lay the money down yet. I sure wish Rough Rider made that pattern.

Yes Sir, great pattern! Got my Mom a jade bone mini for Christmas before last, she EDCs it a lot. even though I am carrying a blade, I ask to use it on occasion, just 'cause its so nice.

Have eyed getting me a big one, but for everyday use, a lockback don't agree with me.

G.

G.

Great case pattern. I bought several over the past few years. Two large vintage stag (just gave one to my father). One pocket worn red bone, one chestnut bone and a mini burnt stag. :thumbup:

Back