Any knife excitement in South Cal. next week

I'm going to be in south California next week. Is there anything going on that a knife addict would want to catch in L.A. or San Diego. Thanks. Dave

Not that I know of. Usually there isn't anything going on here knife-event-wise. Once in a blue moon, there's a gun show (where there are some knife tables) a couple times a year but not in the next couple months as far as I know.

NIB

Crossroads Gun Show will be in Del Mar the 21st and 22nd. There should be a few tables of knives but the prices aren't the best.

crossroads gunshow

You can also stop by Plaza Cutlery in Costa Mesa.

plaza cutlery

Stay away from all the Advance Cutlery stores in the malls, The prices in there are ludicrous. Even the cheap chinese knock-offs are over priced.

The most exciting SoCal knife related event I can think for next week is that I am expecting a UPS package from Smokey Mountain.

Bronco

Jerok said:
You guys are forgetting the Feb. show in Pasadena. Unfortunately, Knife Expo '06 is Feb. 24-26.

http://www.scblades.com/

Regards,

Jeremy

Yeah, the Knife Expo is a nice event. Unfortunately, SoCal Blades, the host, also boasts the worst website in the history of the internet. So, if you do wish to attend the '06 show, the site will tell you when, but not where. That text superposition problem, BTW, has been like that for at least a year. :mad: