1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Any Knife Shops In Columbus Ohio??

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Time2Ride, May 12, 2010.

1. Time2Ride

Time2Ride

Jun 13, 2009
    Does anybody know of any good knife shops in Columbus, Ohio? Will be there this weekend and seem to have trouble finding any.

2. Brules1

Brules1

Jul 22, 2007
    I'm not sure if DJ Knives has a store, but you may want to call them. They handle knives and flashlights & have very good prices.
    Ask for John. 614-648-1297

3. Time2Ride

Time2Ride

Jun 13, 2009
    Thank you, I was looking for a place to handle some different models, I actually see DJ knives at local gun shows. Thanks Brules1

4. Time2Ride

Time2Ride

Jun 13, 2009
    Thanks Stanley_White! It shows they are all out of benchmades and spydercos. I'll have to check them out.

5. jack lowe

jack lowe

Oct 29, 2002
    i second the riversedge! pretty nice guys!:)

6. Time2Ride

Time2Ride

Jun 13, 2009
    Thanks Jack Lowe, I will make sure I stop there.

7. ginaz

ginaz

Apr 19, 2001
    i think they are "taking a break" from BM due to certain requirements etc etc. their consignment section often has some gems in it

8. mshambone

mshambone

Sep 5, 2005
    I know you said "in" Columbus, FWIW about 1 hour or so north on 71 at intersection 250 is a place called Fin/Feather/Fur. They are a Master Case dealer with alot of other knives too. It might be worth the ride?

9. Time2Ride

Time2Ride

Jun 13, 2009
    I have actually been there before(fin feather fur) and will be stopping by on the way back home. They do have a lot of knives. Thanks you ginaz and mshambone.