1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Any Las Vegas Knife stuff?

Discussion in 'Shop Talk - BladeSmith Questions and Answers' started by DaQo'tah Forge, Dec 18, 2002.

1. DaQo'tah Forge

DaQo'tah Forge Banned by Moderators Banned

Aug 26, 2002
    Hi this is DaQo'tah

on 1/4/03 my wife and I will be on vacation in Las Vegas. This is the first time I will have been there in my life. I know there is much to see and do, but I was also thinking that I better find out if there is any type of Knife, or Knife makeing stuff in the city?

I would hate to come back only to find I missed out on something big in the knife world...

2. Rick Baum

Rick Baum

Mar 14, 2000
    Hey DaQo'tah,

If you can change the dates of your trip, there is a knife show either late January or sometime in February. I live just six hours away and it seems like something comes up every year thatkeeps me from attending. If you're interested let me know and I'll get you the info.

Rick

3. tom mayo

tom mayo

Jan 27, 1999
    Jan 17, 18, 19th at Circus Circus

Las Vegas Classic Knife Show.

4. ddavelarsen

ddavelarsen

Dec 7, 2000
    I've been thinking I might try to get a real cheap one day flight out and back during that show. Anyone else gonna be there?

Dave

5. I'll be there, going with my Girlfriend for a week. I'm going to try and sign up for a table for next year, I couldn't get one for this year!

6. mckgreg

mckgreg Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 18, 2001
    Been trying to make that show for years. Something always seems to come up that prevents me from going.
    Greg

7. Ferret

Ferret

Jan 20, 2000
    :D :D :D
    ;)