Any Mcusta owners out there?

I have looked at them several times. Even went so far as to purchase a couple of them. Well made, VG10 blades and somewhat unusual designs. And at the price, quite a bargain. Anybody else own/use. Any comments pro or con are welcome.

Richard

Most who have them like them. I know I do. I have 4 of'em. Great knives for the money.
Where else can you get a Damascus blade with a VG-10 core and Chinese Quince scales for ~$100.00?:eek: :)

FWIW, I have the Damascus Bamboo model, the small Cocobolo scaled gent's knife and the Quince scaled large(3 1/4" blade) model. Those are all Damascus blades. My one straight clad blade(VG-10 core) is the large dark blue Katana with purple anodized divots.

I owned one and it was stollen, I did like it alot in damascus VG-10 I loved it, just havent gotten around to buyin another one.

Yes, I love it!! Started with the green micarta basic- I will have one of the damascus soon!!

I have an Mcusta Kasumi. IMO, the Kasumi is the best looking knife in the world. Period. Every knife Mcusta makes looks great.

Mcustas are great for the money. They look amazing, but have good lockup and sharp blades (and good steel), so they are good user dress knives, not just display knives.

The damascus cladding gives you the damascus look (or even better, dare I say) but without being very expensive.

The fit and finish isn't top notch, but that is why the knife is (MUCH) cheaper than a William Henry or a Mnandi.

Love mine. The blade stays very sharp and the green micarta and shape are just weird enough to be uniques.

Back