Any more basic SR-1's for US dealers?

Well, 'next week' has come and gone - still no stock over here. Any late word on when they will be available? Delivery problems with an Italian made product remind me of my Alfa Romeo days (1974-84). Sadly, the HEST problems reported here remind me of my Alfa ownership, too - always something needing attention. But - when they worked, they were great!

Stainz

This week I am going to send again to US distributors S-1 with Titanium and Aluminium frame.
We have to recover all the back orders.
We have collected a lot of order, more than we were able to supply.
We have improved the production capacity but we must take care do not destroy the quality of our items trying to fulfill all of you in a short time.
Be patient... every week we are going to send some SR-1 knives to US

Stainz - I will post on the Forums here when I receive my Order.

Reeek - I'm afraid yours is going to be held until everyone else gets theirs, we gotta play fair. :D

Vince

My misgivings from reading the HEST problems were iced by the $10 increase the importer reported last week when his new stock of SR-1s arrived. Compare that to the total satisfaction I have experienced with my CRK/Wilson Combat 'StarTac' Umnumzaan, as well as many of my Benchmades (Like the 630 Skirmish!), and I think I'll stick with the US-made fare. Best of luck, everyone!

Stainz

Back