Any one getting or giving any OKC products this X-mass?

Both my sp10’s had perfect grinds, so I had no reason to regrind and thin them out down to about .2” —which would make them more attractive for carrying/fighting purposes. Probably make them less unbreakable, though. Much cheaper than the spax and chimera, where I am. I had no problem fitting a guard from an sp10 onto the sp50(it seemed to fit right in and won’t come out even while throwing) and if I ever get around to deciding whether to permanently put back the original rubber handle or make something else, it should a decent large defense/camp-making knife.

I am late to the party. Picked up 2 Ontario SP4s - the discontinued model. Very happy. Looking for more.

Those look interesting.

When I first discovered my favorite SP-51 knife was being sunseted I started getting some when I could as they full fill my needs perfectly. They were doing the finishing of SP-51 blanks that were produced till the last production run of them ended according to my box Dec 16 2016. It didn't take them long to totally disappear from every where for a new one that is. I keep 3 in differn't locations where they are needed, car, general use pack and old farm house the 4th is in reserve.

Back