1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Any opinions on MORK knives????

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Tetsusaiga, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Tetsusaiga

Tetsusaiga

Aug 21, 2006
    These are knives made by a gentleman called Marion O. Richardson, a knifemaker with more than 30 years experience in knife making...

anyone used or owned his knives and would like to let us know how they are?? He apparently uses sawmill steel or something like that, obviously non stainless, but that doesn't bother me.. in fact I like that in a bowie..

by the way, he makes some really really nice bowies...

any opinions at all???????

2. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod Staff Member Super Mod

Apr 6, 2000
    I would check with Robin Williams on that.

3. Justabuyer

Justabuyer

May 7, 2006
    Even if you like the knife shipping from Ork would be brutal. Interplanetary customs is a pain.

4. Is their tangstamp "Nanu Nanu"?

5. Tetsusaiga

Tetsusaiga

Aug 21, 2006
    Very funny people...:D...

Hey, that's a real knife and a real person making it...

6. Whoever Wherever

Whoever Wherever

Nov 17, 2006
    Links will help. There are so many acomplished knife makers out there that just aernt famous (not saying this gentleman falls into this catagory) that it may help get the ball rolling. Even if people do not know the man or his work first hand thery may be able to comment on pictures, prices, looks and materials used if they had his website addy.

7. Tetsusaiga

Tetsusaiga

Aug 21, 2006
    That's the thing... not sure he has a website though... ran into his stuff on the bay....