Any opinions on the Cold Steel Spartan

this knife really caught my eye and i've been thinking about picking one up. what do you guys think about 'em???

Thanks

Howdy,
As a Gold Member, you have access to the search function.

Search "thread titles only" using the single word SPARTAN
Search for threads from the last 3 months
Search the General Forum.

There are several threads on this knife.
The consensus seems to be that it is well made for the price and for the size.

It is roughly similar to the Rajah series.
It has the same lock.

Click on Search at the top of the page and click on Advanced Search from the pull-down menu. Then follow markksr's suggestions.

or mine, as the case may be.

its a good knife. i really like the handle it feels great. the only negative thing was that spots appeared on the blade because of the bead blast from just sitting on my desk, but i made it a user so it doesnt bother me too much. they dont cost too much either, i think they are in the 50-60 dollar range.

its a good knife. i really like the handle it feels great. the only negative thing was that spots appeared on the blade because of the bead blast from just sitting on my desk, but i made it a user so it doesnt bother me too much. they dont cost too much either, i think they are in the 50-60 dollar range.

i was thinking of picking one up for every day use. is it too big to fit in a front pocket?

non è gran coltello,non è tagliente e il filo non regge le randellate e i super colpacci.

im working on getting one at the moment. saving up to 90.85 so i can get the spartan, cold steel super edge, and gerber profile off of knifecenter.com great prices new

Back