Any plans to make the folder in 1095?

I know it's a ways off, but I'm curious. I'm a huge fan of the 1095 Rowen is putting out.

I have a feeling the folder will come out awhile after the 440c fixed blades come out if that gives you any indication.;)

I think Jeff mentioned that the folder would be D2 if I'm not mistaken.

Just for clarification, that's million with four capital L's..? :D

I'm more of a folder guy than fixed, cannot wait to see the designs come out!

It's hard to beat spyderco folders for EDC use, give these a try.

Police 3
Endura 4 G10
Delica 4 G10
Paramilitary

It's what I use and I highly recommend them. You can buy all those or 1 pretty CR
sebenza with slick grips.

It's hard to beat spyderco folders for EDC use, give these a try.

Police 3
Endura 4 G10
Delica 4 G10
Paramilitary

It's what I use and I highly recommend them. You can buy all those or 1 pretty CR
sebenza with slick grips.

Amen to that, I've got more spydercos than anything else. But a folder with RAT's ruggedness, quality control, warranty, and customer service. That's more than just trying something new.

Amen to that, I've got more spydercos than anything else. But a folder with RAT's ruggedness, quality control, warranty, and customer service. That's more than just trying something new.

Thats true, but a folding survival knife....

Who said everything RAT makes has to be a survival oriented? I consider the Izula a EDC blade and the H.E.S.T. a tactical knife. Being folding and Izula-sized, this new knife should probably be closer to EDC, semi-tactical, utility. If that makes any sense.

I just hope that the blade will be over 4 inches long. With a big belly, and not too weak of a tip.
Whatever RAT will produce, it'll probably be worth the price.

To the best of my knowledge the present plan is--in essence--a folding Izula. :)

Back