Any reports back from Little Rock?

Had a great time and a great show. Got a chance to talk to alot of people. I would post some pictures, but don't have the knives anymore :D

Tom

Glad to hear you had a good show, Tom. Missed seeing you there.

I snapped a pic of all the award winners....I'll post it tonight (unless somebody beats me to it).

Very nice show! My first time. I signed up with the AKA and got my name on the list for a table for next year. Brought my father-in-law and got him excited about making knives - bought supplies, etc. Biggest knife show he had ever been to. Can't wait to see what he thinks about Blade! :eek:

It was an exciting show! The biggest disappointment: Dickie Robinson and Mike Williams didn't get to make it.

Thanks to all of you fellas who sent knives home with me for consignment. I'll get them posted this week.

Amy Hinchman-Pianalto
The Knife Point

The show was great if you missed it you missed a good one. I think it has some of the best talent of any knife show and thats with Dickie and Mike missing. I had a great time.
Reggie :)

Hi everyone,
John Perry here. I talked to as many people as I could and all those folks had a good show. The suppliers I talked to said they had a good show, so that means knifemakers had money to buy stuff.
I had a great time. I met a lot of new people. We had folks come from all over to attend. We have a lot of great talent at our show, and that helps draw in collectors.
I put my MS test knife out. If I had a nickel for every wiseguy that asked if I made that to cut around a corner... It was OK, though. Its good to educate people about the ABS test.
Only 3 1/2 months till Atlanta.
JP

Little Rock was a blast! I spent some time walking around the show and the knives were simply amazing.

John with the knives that I seen on your table I don't think you will have any worries for the judging. They looked great!

Craig

Thanks folks - keep the reports coming. :) And more knife pics are always welcome. ;) Don't make me beg. :(

Roger

PS - A list of award-winners anyone?

Good to see everyone there. Good to see you back in there Amy! John had a great knife(master) in the process of being built. Awesome work! James Cook had a great S-guard Bowie in walrus, JW Randall and his Mosaic Horse Bowie, Roger Massey's clean work, Ron Newton, Reggie Barker, John Fitch, the Anders, Jim Crowell, Bailey Bradshaw, Bret Gatlin, Primos and many other great makers there. Had a great time, good weather, and there was a pretty good crowd Saturday, weaker on Sunday as usual.

Back