Any run of Cadet or Cadet+ in Naranja Orange or Apocalypse Green in the near future?

I'm hoping to get a Cadet in the Naranja Orange and/or the Apocalypse Green. Any chance you guys have any in some of your up and coming production runs?

Last edited:
Swissbianco.com shows a Cadet + in silver & Moonlight gray. I have the regular cadet in moonlight. Luv that color.

Swissbianco.com shows a Cadet + in silver & Moonlight gray. I have the regular cadet in moonlight. Luv that color.

Thanks, I'll go check it out. I really would like the Orange or Green, but I'll at least go look. Hopefully Swissbianco will chime in soon!

the cadet and cadet plus are in the webshop listed, please have an look. we work on that in an new color as well for 2015.

the cadet and cadet plus are in the webshop listed, please have an look. we work on that in an new color as well for 2015.

I did see the one you have listed in moonlight silver, it's real nice, but I'm really wanting on in the Naranja Orange and/or the Apocalypse Green. Those are the ones that have captured my fancy :D

Back