1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!

any shipping notices on INFI Dog Soldier

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by silverbullets, Sep 26, 2017.

1. crowbardog

crowbardog Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 19, 2015
    I agree the big logo looks a touch cleaner... just a touch. BUT! The smaller logo has room for those sweet four letters, INFI! And that my Internet strangers, is awesome. Say it with me, "Sykco INFI." Feels good rolling off the tongue. Feels damn good.

Now, what's this about perfect chili?! Soy hambre.

MosesMcgregor and Freedom Pullo like this.
  2. cut it out

cut it out Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Mine will be here tomorrow!!!! Wooo hooo might even take it hunting Monday just to get out in the woods with it. Maybe I'll hunt from the ground and build a ground blind with it. Looks like a sweet mid size woods knife.i will take pics next to my camp tramp to compare it.

3. BlackDahliaMontana

BlackDahliaMontana Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 4, 2016
    I was dinged three weeks ago, still no shipping notice :(

4. Someonejo

Someonejo

Sep 23, 2016
    Me too dinged on the 15th no shipping.

5. dogboye

dogboye Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 1999
    I'm right with you last two. Did you get the snaglwss choir?

Starting to wish I HAD gotten this one with midnight blue instead of black. Oh well, the SYKCO and INFI are gonna look sweet together either way!

6. Someonejo

Someonejo

Sep 23, 2016
    I did not get the sfc, but I am kinda regeting not getting at least two of them.

7. F'lar

F'lar Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Me no shippy neder. :(

8. LadyEarth

LadyEarth

Nov 24, 2012
    I’m a little disappointed. My hubby contacted Amy to request that the knife be shipped ASAP so we could take it on our camping trip, she said she will put a rush order on it. Then other people got their dog soldiers already but our camping trip came and went so we weren’t able to field test it.

Oh well...when we get the dog soldier, most likely going into the safe untested. :(

9. Sethrotull

Sethrotull Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 4, 2009
    I’m guessing plenty of people had camping trips they’d like to take a Bussekin on(I know I’ve had plenty come and go, two big ones I was hoping to have the Cleaver on). But I.D never try and jump the line. How long have you been on this forum? You probably have a pretty good idea of how it works. You order and wait. Then sometime down the road you get a knife.

I know for me working with the public and time frames when people contact me for something out of the ordinary it throws everything off and slows the train down.

10. LadyEarth

LadyEarth

Nov 24, 2012
    You’re missing the point here.
    While I have been here since about 2005/2006, the date I joined has nothing to do with me asking a simple request that our knife be send to us as soon as they realistically can by stating I had a camping trip coming up at a particular date. Amy said she acknowledges it and will put a rush order on it. Never once did she or I say anything about “jumping the line” (not sure where you pulled that out of, probably somewhere dark and smelly). The disappointment comes from a person not keeping their words, that’s the principle of it.

Speaking of “jumping the line”, I believe my hubby ordered it the very first day it was released so I kind of think there is literally no line in this case. ;)

11. amflud

amflud Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Sure there's a line. I'd bet most orders are placed on the first day. The line gets long quick.

Sethrotull and Hard Knocks like this.
  12. F'lar

F'lar Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Your "simple" request may not have been so simple, given the different options Your's was obviously not available for delivery in the time frame you requested. If Amy said she'd try then you can take it to the bank that she did.

13. MosesMcgregor

MosesMcgregor

Oct 30, 2014
    I’ll have mine Monday! Woohoo! :D

I’m sure the poor hubby will manage although it was nice of you to try earthlady.

LadyEarth likes this.
  14. Jerry Busse

Jerry Busse Moderator Moderator

Aug 20, 1999
    Sorry. I hate to hear that we missed a deadline for someone's trip . . . . that can be a real let down.:(

We had some last minute elevated shipments that took priority and set us back a bit on our deliveries. Couple that with a number of people out of the office due to strep throat for 4 days, and our communications took a pretty big hit as well.

Still, there are no excuses, so I apologize for the inconvenience. The only one more bummed about your knife not making it in time for your trip is your Dog Soldier who was hoping to get the beating of a lifetime! For a Busse Knife, nothing says, "welcome to our family" quite like a good beating!!!:thumbsup::cool:

We should be back in full swing tomorrow.:thumbsup::)

Let's Drink!:thumbsup:

Jerry:D

15. Hooker

Hooker Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Forest Green, shipping notice received. Patiently waiting:cool:
    Took the Sniper Hawk, lean Chophouse, and Hairy Carry, camping.

16. Someonejo

Someonejo

Sep 23, 2016
    Thanks for the heads up boss man! Sometimes it's hard to be patient, but the level of costumer service is top notch!

17. dogboye

dogboye Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 1999
    I am SO looking forward to receiving this, especially after I see how Resciprene takes a beating. And INFI.
    Hope everyone at the shop gets to feeling better. Bad time of year for sickness.

18. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    Man I think they've got a winner in this model!!

[​IMG]

Comparison shot with an RMD

[​IMG]

19. bluewolf3868

bluewolf3868

Feb 1, 2011
    Just got my ding for shipping on a midnight blue with sfc.

20. amflud

amflud Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Mine arrived today. Good job, Dan, on getting the choil nice and close to the handle. I don't think you could've gotten it any closer.