Any Spooky Halloween Knives This Year?

Chronovore

Gold Member
M390 blade steel for the October while 154CM for the Sheepdog.

I'm glad to see you using M390 on more of your premium knives. I was hoping for BD1N but 154CM works. This will be a good excuse to finally try a Sheepdog!

BTW, I've really warmed up to BD1N. It's a good all-round steel with excellent corrosion resistance. It's a natural step up from the N690 in your less expensive knives. I'd be happy to see BD1N in more models moving forward.

That said, I love that you've made N690 your "entry level". It's a decent steel with good corrosion resistance. It's like a modestly improved VG-10 and represents a solid value in the $50-70 range.

Kizer Cutlery

Follow us on Instagram: Kizer_inc
I'm glad to see you using M390 on more of your premium knives. I was hoping for BD1N but 154CM works. This will be a good excuse to finally try a Sheepdog!

BTW, I've really warmed up to BD1N. It's a good all-round steel with excellent corrosion resistance. It's a natural step up from the N690 in your less expensive knives. I'd be happy to see BD1N in more models moving forward.

That said, I love that you've made N690 your "entry level". It's a decent steel with good corrosion resistance. It's like a modestly improved VG-10 and represents a solid value in the $50-70 range.
We just procured a batch of BD1N, and will definitely put it in production in the near future. 😊

Kizer Cutlery

Follow us on Instagram: Kizer_inc
Very interested in the sheepdog in 390, will be looking for an announcement of this drop , don’t do insta or Facebook.😖
Here is the site for Halloween sheepdog, https://www.reylight.net/ He will upload the knife in one or two days. After he uploads it, I will update in this thread as well. Thank you for your anticipation! but the Sheepdog is in 154CM.

jmh33

Gold Member
Ordered a Mini Sheepdog!! 👍 I am excited for this!! 👏 Thank You for the head’s up notice!! 17 left when I ordered. 🤔
John 😎

Chronovore

Gold Member
There were 12 left when I placed my order. Apparently, the flipper can be removed. I've never seen that before. While I prefer a flipper, I suppose that takes care of the "I wish it wasn't a flipper" crowd. I'll be curious to take it apart and see.

NG VI

Gold Member
There were 12 left when I placed my order. Apparently, the flipper can be removed. I've never seen that before. While I prefer a flipper, I suppose that takes care of the "I wish it wasn't a flipper" crowd. I'll be curious to take it apart and see.
Yeah I only have a flipperless mini so far and I like the ergos of the ~choil that it has, so the removable tab was a pretty neat feature on these.

AdamFuzzyballs

Gold Member
Dang, I was following this thread and somehow I spaced out and missed them! If anybody decides they don’t want theirs please keep me in mind!

I love the Halloween motif!

Bummer, I was following this thread and didn’t see any notifications. The Halloween knife looked cool.

The October (pricier but really awesome) is still on the way!
Ah ok cool. I didn’t realize the October was a separate model. I hope the scales turn out the same as the sheepdog. I better figure out what the Friday club is.

jmh33

Gold Member
Sooo. Are these in the mail in time for Halloween??
Be disappointed if they aren’t here for Halloween. 🤔
John 🎃