Anybody here?

I check in waiting to see when the drawing is for the first 25 of the gold series. However, it seems as though TiNives has been on an extended vacation.:(

I'm interested in Tinives but have held off buying one due to their total lack of presence on their own forum and their failure to answer my emails.

Certainly a lot of "red flags" waving in my face telling me not to spend $ 400 on one of their knives.:confused:

Heck, there isn't even any one on here telling how neat or great the knives are that they purchased. Are they or are they just for looks?

Only people looking to find out how the drawing for the free knife is going.

I will tell you how good Tiknives are. I have a Blue Dresser and it is the most beautiful knife I have ever owned. It is smoother than silk on opening and just as smooth closing. I have talked with Scott and Debbie Self over the phone and you will not find a truer Lady or a gentleman. I am right now saving my money to buy one of their tactical models . The last time I spoke with Scott on the phone he was busy making a run of knives for a guy out of South Africa (I think). Scott also told me that a lot of his knives go to the overseas markets so they are not seen too much here. Well they are one of the best kept secrets in the knife business. Buy one and you will not be dissapointed .....Trust me on that

I called their number, and someone answered right away. I believe that they are still running the drawing, and selling the Gold TiKnives damascus knife, too. I'm sure they will answer questions called in to: 1-888-537-9991

DD

Originally posted by roshi
I'm interested in Tinives but have held off buying one due to their total lack of presence on their own forum and their failure to answer my emails.

I have exactly the same problem. I cannot call them on their 888 number and they do not respond to e-mails at all. I asked them to hold the #33 for me (and let me know when it is available since they do not sell out of order) but no response. I was really going to buy the knife but not any more. I realize they are very busy but is that too much to ask?? Just one e-mail "your number is available" would have been enough. They would have had my $$$ immediately.

I might find another interesting number for me... but would they respond the same way if something happened with the knife? If I needed real customer service?? If this (-0- responsiveness) is an example of their customer service I am not willing to risk even 10.00 USD. Sorry.

David

I know what you mean......... I placed an order for a TiNives/Chew D/A almost 1 1/2 years ago and never heard another thing from them:(. I know Royo got his, lucky dog:p, last year when he won the first contest:cool:! I quit calling after the upteenth time and threw away my order..............

Back