Anybody in SE Florida?

Im in Miami and would be open to a get together if more people turn up... I can drive North a bit.

There is no Ritz Carlton in the Glades.

No problem on Miami... we can meet in between. Any other takers?

I'm in Palm Beach County. Depending on the weekend, I'm up for it. I was in Dupuis/Corbitt last weekend. Nice and wet in there...

At Corbett fires are only allowed at the campsites that have fire rings... NOT on the 14 miles of Florida trail that traverse the Management area, or anywhere else on the property.

There is a campsite at the end of the 4th loop on the trail at Dupuis that has a fire pit. It is eight or so miles in.

Wish I was still down there, I miss the Corbett. Only lived about 15 miles from there in Jupiter til I was 27. Practically lived in the Corbett between camping, hunting, and fishing out there. I miss the swamp..:-(.BTW we always camped on the powerline grade, last camp.

Mikeal, wolftracker... You guys wanna meet there on Sat for a hike? If so, PM me and well try to make arrangements.

The mosquitoes have to be horrible down there this time of year.

I went on a two day hike there last weekend. The mosquitos were fine during the day. They were out at night though...

Mikeal, wolftracker... You guys wanna meet there on Sat for a hike? If so, PM me and well try to make arrangements.

This and next weekend I have obligations...

Back